The company is a reputed Manufacturer & Supplier of Waterproof Plywood (BWR). The Plywood which resists boiling water is Waterproof Plywood. The Waterproof Plywood Constructed from the following Process :
- Timber used for Core : Eucalyptus and Popular (Spices)
- Timber used for Face : Hollong and Gurjan
- Adhesive Used : BWR Type powder resin used as per specification of BIS Standard.
- Moisture of Plywood : 6% to 8%
- Cutting : Cutting by Double Dimension Saw Machine
- Sanding : Sanding both side by belt sanding machine.
- Dipping : In dipping tank it dipped for 20 minutes in 11% of A.C.C. preservative chemicals maintaining 75 degree Celsius temperature of the lotion and dried in Hot Air Chamber to ensure the moisture content of the plywood 8%-14%.
- Finishing : Finishing done by technical staff as per B.I.S. Standard
- Checking of Plywood : Checking of Plywood for dimension, edge and Workmanship as per B.I.S. Standard
- Stamping/Rolla/ Sticker : Manages by trained staff as per customer requirement.
- Thickness : 4mm,6mm,9mm,12mm,16mm and19mm
- Dimensions : 8x4, 7x4, 6x4, 8x3, 7x3 and 6x3 Sq. ft.
Brand Name : TAJ